CC40 Welcomes You!
April 1 to 4, 2022
Really, no joke!
So come celebrate with us!
CC40 will be held at:
The Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Convention Center
We at Costume-Con 40 care deeply about our family of Rogues, Royals, and Renegades. Because of this we are instituting the following rules regarding the on-going Covid-19 pandemic:
- Attendance (including staff) will be capped at 750 members total to allow for adequate social distancing.
- All members who can be vaccinated must be fully vaccinated and bring valid proof (vaccination card or letter from the state health dept., electronic passports and photos of valid Vaccination Cards are acceptable) by time of attendance. This means attendees must be completely vaccinated two weeks prior to the convention. This means the second dose of Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna or the single dose of Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen. If you were granted a combo (i.e. one Moderna and one Pfitzer) that will also be accepted as long as you have two doses.
- Boosters are not required but highly encouraged.
- Medical exemptions (and only medical exemptions) will be allowed with a doctor’s notice and proof of a negative Covid test that is not more than 48 hours old at time of attendance.
- Children who are under the age of 5 and unable to be vaccinated at the time of Costume-Con 40 are required to have a negative PCR Covid test not more than 72 hours old. A copy of the test results must be shown at time of badge pick up.
- Masks will be required at all times. Masks must be N95 or KN95 or KF94 or Z95 masks (they may be layered under another mask if desired). No neck gaiters, bandanas, masks with exhaust valves, or mesh masks are permitted. Due to current shortages and supply chain issues, it is recommended that members consider their options as soon as possible and be prepared for the number of days they plan to attend. Masks will be required for all masquerades at all times. Please see judging rules for specific masquerades for more details.
- Be aware that all Covid mandates and regulations are subject to change due to local county or state requirements. This page will be updated as soon as any relevant changes are announced.
We invite you to safely enjoy the pomp, pageantry and romance of the Costuming Community in all its glory.
Costume-Con 40 is proud to be a
Transparent Nonprofit Participant of the GuideStar Network